Directions to use
Henna Based Hair colour Dyes
- Shampoo your hair before using the color if your hair is oily.
- Put on the hand gloves.
- Empty contents of le sattva henna hair Color pouch into a bowl and pour water in to make the paste. Add three parts of water to one part of henna . Knead it well. Ensure there are no lumps. Use the paste immediately .
- Use a brush and comb for application. Separate hair into partings with a comb and apply henna hair colour with a brush working from the roots upward.
- Pile hair on top of your head in case of long hair.
- Let the pasted hair absorb color thoroughly for 20 minutes & go completely dry. For quick results , hair dryer may be used. Now wash hair with water & soap or shampoo until rinsing water becomes clear & entirely colorless. After drying hair with towel or a dryer , set in required style.
- Use the contents of the pouch on single application & do not preserve balances. This product is for external use only. It should not be used for dying eyelashes or eyebrows.Keep out of reach of children.
Patch Test: To test allergy, first apply the paste within inside your elbow & let it dry for some time. Now watch for any reaction. In case of reddening , burning or itching do not use the product otherwise go ahead & safely use Amars Henna.
Note : The above method is for dying grey hair. To dye Black/Brown/Blonde hair , first hair must be bleached. Results may vary with hair type.