Directions to use
- Cut the end of the cone little bit so that just a thin but continuous line of henna paste comes out.
- Hold the cone from thicker end to draw the design wished on body.
- Leave the paste on for 4 hours .
- Rub the tattoo smoothly using cotton soaked in Henna oil after 1 hour of application.
- The color of the design on the skin varies between the colors coffee, brown, red, toasting, crimson, orange... also depending on the type of pigment of our skin and on the zone where the tattoo is made.
In order to consider, the palm of the hand, the ankle, the palm of the foot, is zone in which more color is achieved, the rest of the body can vary.
- This product can cause irritation to some people. Do not use in case of irritation.
- Do not use on bruised or cut skin. Use plastic gloves to apply.
- Avoid contact with eyes, in case of accident immediately rinse with water.
- If irritation persists consult doctor .
- Keep out of the reach of children .Store in a cool ,dark and dry place.